THATCamp-Gainesville 2017 will take place on April 21 at the Harn Museum of Art.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 3259 Hull Road, Gainesville, Florida 32611-2700
Located at the UF Cultural Plaza
Guests will use the ufvisitor wireless network. Log in with cell phone number and a pin.
Parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays. Monday through Friday, parking is available $4 at the kiosk in front of the museum. Free handicap parking is available near the entrance to the museum.
For individuals with a valid University of Florida parking decal, “all decal” parking is available in the lot and parking garage in front of the Cultural Plaza.
Bus parking is available in the paved lot north of the UF Cultural Plaza on Bledsoe Drive at no charge and drivers are advised to drop off passengers directly in front of the museum entrance.
- Reitz Union Hotel (center of campus)
- Holiday Inn Gainesville (1250 W. University Ave.) (closest to the venues)
- UF Hilton Hotel and Conference Center (includes campus shuttle)
- Other options are available through the Alachua County Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Gainesville (GNV) Airport
- Jacksonville and Orlando airports: both are approximately a 1.5-2 hour drive from Gainesville (the Jacksonville airport is closer; the drive from Orlando includes toll roads)
- The Gainesville Regional Transit System will run a normal schedule during the UF THATCamp.
- TransLōc map of where your bus is now